Registration starts at 10:30 am; $15 for single rider, $20 for doubles. Water and coffee provided.
Kickstands up at noon, 50-50 raffle, back by 3 pm.
Complimentary meal served for participants after 3 pm. All proceeds will support the Hope Center.
September 4, 2017 at the Union County Fairgrounds|
Join us for an action packed afternoon of side-by-side racing and entertainment! All proceeds will be donated to The Hope Center, a local community-based outreach. In addition to our diesel truck dirt drags we are adding a foot race ($200 to winner), raffle for swag packs and products, a burnout competition ($100 to winner), and limited ATV/UTV classes by KOI Drag Racing. Food vendors on site. Firepunk merchandise will also be available. More information to follow
Gates Open: 12PM
Test and Tune: 1PM
General Admission/Pit Pass: $10 (Kids 10 and under Free)
Limited Trackside Parking: $30
Classes will be as follows:
**This is a KOI points race
- Stock Diesel - Stock Turbo, No Nitrous *Bottles must be out of the truck!*
- Street Diesel - Single Turbo, No Nitrous *Bottles must be out of the truck!* (This class will be open to any single turbo diesels. Those running KOI points series with stock appearing turbos can still earn points in this class.)
- Modified Diesel - Any Street Legal Diesel with DOT Tires
- Open - Any full-bodied Gas or Diesel Vehicle with DOT Tires
- 2WD/Manual - Any Street Legal Vehicle Gas or Diesel that is 2wd or Manual
LIMITED ATV/UTV classes:
- 450cc Knobby
- 400cc and below Knobby
- 91-250cc Dirt Bikes
- 450cc Dirt Bikes
- Kids 12 and Under - Parental Consent Required
- Utility and Side by Side - Possibly Split to Turbo and Non-Turbo Depending on Turnout