|The Hope Center depends on our wonderful volunteers!|
CLICK HERE to download our Volunteer Application Form.|
If you’d like to volunteer
- Complete the Volunteer Application form
- Contact Tisha, our Director of Community Ministries, at email@example.com or 937.303.4209 to set up an appoint to meet with her to find the perfect volunteer
opportunity for you.
- Start making a difference in our community!
Vibrant community relationships come to life through our many Hope Center volunteers -- our community driving all our good work.
Young people, professionals, retirees and families all contribute and enhance their own quality of life by giving back -- giving back over 15,000 volunteer hours annually.
Some of the Hope Center ministries that rely on volunteers are:
Community service partnerships have also been established with:
- Community Kitchen
- Furniture Bank
- Youth Programs like BUOY, Refuge open gym Tues- Fri from 3 to 6
- Cleaning from 9 to 3 Monday through Friday
- Donation Team
- Restored 61 Clothing Ministry
- Receptionist opportunities for 3 hour shifts
- West Central Correctional Facility
- Ohio Reformatory for Women (ORW)
- Adecco Staffing Agency
- Department of Job & Family Services (DJFS)
- Local Businesses (Providing professional volunteer services)